The Power of Being Integrative
Whether you own your own business or work for a company, having an integrated marketing strategy is crucial. In this day and age, more and more businesspersons and entrepreneurs are seeing the value in convergence. To that end, it can be helpful to work with agencies that offer such. For companies looking to grow, being integrated may mean the difference between success and failure. This is where hiring an integrated marketing agency comes in. So, aside from not having to pay a marketer’s full-time salary, what are the true benefits of hiring such an agency?
Oh, let us count the ways. Here’s how the power of integration can be utilized:
- Public Relations – An advantage to hiring an integrated marketing agency is that you can get entirely more than simply marketing expertise. Marketing and public relations can go hand in hand. Think about it. If you have something that you’re trying to get in front of people or if you’re trying to spread the word about your company or event, having a public relations plan to entice reporters can certainly help. An integrated agency can offer this and can help you zero in on what you’re trying to convey to the public specifically.
- Social Media – It’s 2019. Nearly everyone is on social media. Having a strong social media presence is important. Sometimes, if potential customers can’t find your website, they’ll search for your business on Facebook or Twitter. Each social media platform (Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) is different and this can be daunting for some people. Knowing how to effectively use each is something that an integrated agency can help with. Social media can also be used to support public relations in that it gives you the power to control your content and what you want the general public to know about you. Reporters can use your social media accounts to learn more about your company when crafting a news story.
- SEO – So, let’s say you’ve got a website, but no one frequents it. Utilizing the right keywords and terms on your site can help increase your chances of turning up in search engines. Furthermore, when sharing content on your social media platforms, integration helps by linking your content back to your website to drive traffic there.
- Branding – Speaking of SEO, if you’re looking to garner more attention on your company’s website, it’s definitely considered a best practice to make sure that your brand is on point. Your brand is your company’s identify and is usually the best place to start when crafting an image. Integrated marketing agencies can help create logos, imagery, and more importantly, your voice. All of this key. Once that’s finished, you can move on to…
- Advertising – Should you promote your company on a billboard or should you use online ads? The right agency can help you decide this based upon your target audience.
Essentially, having an integrated marketing agency is like having a one stop shop, which can be an advantage within itself. By utilizing an integrated approach, companies can make the most of multiple channels used in conveying a message. Having an agency that does all of this is good in that it creates less confusion by having to go to multiple people – leading to too many cooks in the kitchen. Being integrated creates consistency and leads to better results.
That is the power of integration.